Skin Care Tips: Dermatologist Dr Kiran has the perfect routine for you to solve your skin problems.
Skin Care Tips: Don’t wash your face more than 2-3 times a day, says Dr. Kiran
- Follow a regular skin care routine to avoid skin problems
- Healthy eating is also crucial for the health of your skin.
- Choose your skincare products according to your skin type
It’s important to take the right steps to ensure you have healthy, naturally glowing skin. The goal of having clear, flawless skin is something everyone craves. However, the task is often difficult due to several external and internal factors. Shedding light on the matter, dermatologist Dr. Kiran, in an Instagram video, says, âThe first step to great skin is diligently following a good skin care routine. Then she adds about a proper skin care routine, saying, “By proper we mean a routine where you cleanse, treat and moisturize regularly.”
Skin Care Tips: Follow This Simple Routine For Healthy Skin
Dr. Kiran also explains the different steps that should be included in a regular and proper skin care routine. Dr. Kiran’s suggestions in the video for an easy at-home skin care routine are as follows:
1) Cleanse: A clean face is a happy face. Cleanse no more than 2-3 times a day.
2) Treat: Use a serum according to your skin concerns and needs to treat your skin.
3) Moisturize: The more you hydrate your skin, the healthier it is.
4) Protect: From the sun and blue light with sunscreen or sunscreen.
5) Wipes: Use facial wipes that contain salicylic acid or AHAs when your skin is clammy or oily.
6) Face: Opt for a homemade mask or a homemade facial treatment once or twice a week. A facial cleanses and massages the skin and gives you a natural glow.
7) Scrub: Use a scrub once a week to exfoliate the skin and shrink pores.
8) LED Mask: An LED mask a few times a week is a plus for those who like to use skin care devices at home.
Watch the full video here:
Prior to that, in another article, Dr. Kiran also touched on the issue of “large pores” and suggested ways to fix them. She said acne and oily skin increased pore size. âIn addition, prolonged exposure to the sun, aging and rosacea can cause pores to appear and enlarge,â Dr. Sethi said. Learn more about reducing or preventing large pores here.
Follow these simple skin care routines for healthy, glowing skin.
Disclaimer: This content, including the tips, provides generic information only. It does not in any way replace qualified medical advice. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
DoctorNDTV is the one-stop site for all of your health needs providing the most credible health information, health news and advice with expert advice on healthy living, diets, informative videos and more. . You can get the most relevant and accurate information you need about health issues. such as diabetes, cancer, pregnancy, HIV and AIDS, weight loss and many other lifestyle diseases. We have a panel of more than 350 experts who help us develop content by giving their valuable contributions and bringing us the latest news in the world of health.